TREATING SLEEP APNEA & SNORING
Is your spouse’s sleep suffering because of your snoring?
Your snoring can be causing:
• Tiredness During the Day
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Weight Gain
Bonita Springs dentist, Dr. Gene Steele, provides treatment for sleep apnea and snoring using oral appliances, radiofrequency, and other non surgical alternatives to CPAP.
Our precision oral appliances have success rates better than inspire sleep implant and equal to or greater than CPAP
Let Us Show You Your Airway
Sample Patient Showing the Improvement in Airway from 8.95mm to 18.47mm
Sleep Apnea – Your Health Risks Go Far Beyond A Good Night’s Sleep!
Sleep apnea is one of the most common under-diagnosed problems in medicine. While some seek treatment, many choose to ignore the symptoms. Unfortunately, it is not just the person with sleep apnea that suffers. Sleep apnea is a major cause of driving fatalities, relationship issues, lost productivity, health problems and loss of enjoyment of life. Fortunately, advances in medicine and technology have made treating sleep apnea easier and more affordable than ever.
If you think you or a loved one are suffering from a sleep disorder, we invite you for a complimentary consultation. At your consultation we will discuss:
- Why ignoring sleep apnea symptoms can affect you in more ways than losing a good night’s sleep.
- The consequences of not treating your sleep apnea – driving fatalities, relationship issues, chronic health problems, reduces life expectancy, male impotence, dementia, weight gain and more.
- The three types of Sleep Apnea and how to identify what type you have.
- Breakthroughs in treating sleep apnea that produce immediate and permanent results.
- How treating sleep apnea can improve your health, relationships, confidence, energy, work, treat your erectile dysfunction without weekly or monthly injections, and more.
- There are over 100 oral sleep appliances. Learn which ones work.
- 90% of those institutionalized for dementia and 83% of those with AFIB have sleep apnea.
- How do I know if I have Sleep Apnea?