Treating Sleep Apnea & Snoring with NO CPAP or Inspire Surgery
The Homeoblock™ epigenetic appliance is the only non-surgical option that corrects the source of your sleep apnea/snoring.
"A Permanent Solution"
Bonita Springs dentist, Dr. Gene Steele, provides treatment for sleep apnea and snoring using oral appliances, laser, and other non surgical alternatives to CPAP.
Our precision oral appliances have success rates better than inspire sleep implant and equal to or greater than CPAP
Let Us Show You Your Airway
Sample Patient Showing the Improvement in Airway from 8.95mm to 18.47mm
How it works:
• We can grow and tone the airway
• Non-surgical correction of your airway space
• Eliminate chronic sinus problems
Not only does your airway improve but you can correct facial asymmetries and gummy smiles!
Sleep Apnea – Your Health Risks Go Far Beyond A Good Night’s Sleep!
Sleep apnea is one of the most common under-diagnosed problems in medicine. While some seek treatment, many choose to ignore the symptoms. Unfortunately, it is not just the person with sleep apnea that suffers. Sleep apnea is a major cause of driving fatalities, relationship issues, lost productivity, health problems and loss of enjoyment of life. Fortunately, advances in medicine and technology have made treating sleep apnea easier and more affordable than ever.
If you think you or a loved one are suffering from a sleep disorder, we invite you for a complimentary consultation. At your consultation we will discuss:
- Why ignoring sleep apnea symptoms can affect you in more ways than losing a good night’s sleep.
- The consequences of not treating your sleep apnea – driving fatalities, relationship issues, chronic health problems, reduces life expectancy, male impotence, dementia, weight gain and more.
- The three types of Sleep Apnea and how to identify what type you have.
- Breakthroughs in treating sleep apnea that produce immediate and permanent results.
- How treating sleep apnea can improve your health, relationships, confidence, energy, work, treat your erectile dysfunction without weekly or monthly injections, and more.
- There are over 100 oral sleep appliances. Learn which ones work.
- 90% of those institutionalized for dementia and 83% of those with AFIB have sleep apnea.
- How do I know if I have Sleep Apnea?
Learn how you may be able to get rid of your CPAP or sleep appliance permanently.
What does a sleep test cost?
There is no one price for sleep test. There are many options and they vary in price. They can range from free to $980.00. On average the at home sleep test we use is $140.00
Does insurance cover any my sleep treatment?
Medical insurance can cover treatment but dental insurance does not cover sleep treatment. Medicaid only covers CPap treatment and we provide only the alternatives to CPap.
What does a consult cost?
Answer: the initial consultation and 3D images of the airway are free. If you require any other diagnostics you will be informed of any out of pocket costs before they are done or referred out for.
How does Homeoblock™ work?
The Homeoblock™ is a simple removable appliance similar looking to a retainer that you wear at night while you are sleeping. It’s unique design signals the body resulting in remodeling facial bones, strengthening facial muscles, and opening nasal airways that allow for better breathing. Cyclical intermittent signals to the periodontal ligament around the tooth roots stimulates the underlying bone to generate new bone growth.