Dinner is on us…. Reserve your seats
You and a guest are invited to attend a complimentary dinner event. Seating is limited.
Please RSVP to reserve your space by calling and giving the RSVP code down below.
If your spouse’s sleep issues are keeping you up at night… or vice-versa…
Sleep Apnea – Your Health risks go far beyond losing a good night’s sleep!
Sleep apnea is one of the most underdiagnosed problems we have in medicine. It is more common than high blood pressure and diabetes. Almost half of the population has a sleep disorder and snore regularly. 25 million Americans have obstructive sleep apnea 80 percent of people with breathing disorders are going undiagnosed and untreated. Sleep apnea is a major cause of driving fatalities, relationship issues, erectile dysfuntion, lost productivity, health problems, and shortened life expectancy. 90% of those institutionalized with dementia have sleep apnea. Advances in medicine and technology make it easier than ever to treat sleep apnea.
If you think you or a loved one are suffering from sleep apnea, this is event was designed for you. Enjoy a great dinner and learn about the revolutionary new ways to treat sleep apnea. Treating your sleep disorder will change your life forever.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why ignoring sleep apnea symptoms can affect you medically in more ways than losing a good nights sleep.
- The consequences of not treating your sleep apnea
- Why sleep disorders are a primary cause of Erectile dysfunction
- The three types of sleep apnea and how to identify which one you have
- The easiest way to get diagnosed
- Why 90% of those institutionalized with dementia and 83% with AFIB have sleep apnea
- How do I know if I have sleep apnea?
- More than 125 oral appliances–what are the differences
Learn how you may be able to get rid of your CPap or sleep appliance permanently
January 16th & 17th
23151 Village Shops Way Suite 101
Bonita Springs, FL 33928